Sunday, March 25, 2012

Return of the Red horse....well really he's a bay:)

Red is back, he did not turn in to the worlds best back country trail horse, it just wasn't in his cards.
What is in his cards is a silly old woman that thinks he's the cats meow, so we start our relationship back up with some trail riding, most of all he will be my personal trainer.
Yes Red horse is a work out, you can't sit that trot without an awful lot of core strength, needless to say posting helps with the thighs and bum :) YES my personal trainer is back, just in time for summer!
I've taken a couple of rides on Red horse since his return, we picked up right where we left off, I think the world of him in return he is as honest as the day is long, so we are off to a good start.
Of course that leaves my sweet mare, never fear along my journey I met my soul mate, my best friend, my love....his name as you will probably see him scattered throughout my posts is Jim, I am a very lucky lady, it just so happens that my sweet mare is just what Jim would order, size gaits temperament, yup she's his girl.
Of course we are talking about trail riding as I have not given up on barrel racing, oh know that is just starting up again now the sweet mare delivered the naughty baby, she will be my partner in crime in the gaming world, we have a lot of work to do.
So there you have it, some changes yet again, life is always changing this time for the better.

Until next time.....HAPPY TRAILS!

No comments:

Post a Comment