Sunday, August 11, 2013

Like horsey, like rider!



So last week when riding Ms. Flirt I realized she was "off " on the back end, at the same time I was also off on the lower end, actually we were both off on one foot.
I took myself to a foot Dr. where I had the shot from hell, but alas it's feeling better, Ms. Flirt had the chiropractor out, she also had several issues, but yes she is feeling better.
Which brings me to my curious thought, as the chiropractor was working on the mare we discussed how out of shape she was and how conditioning will be her best friend to keep her sound, then it dawned on me....ME TOO!
Lord I hate that......but it means I am going to have to make an effort.......oh poo, I'm going to give it my best.

This never happened when I was young.....only as a re-rider!

Until next time, Happy trails....

No comments:

Post a Comment